Write for us
Do you love writing about cats?
Do you have any unique experience you’d like to share in a guest post?
We are always looking for talented and passionate contributors.
6 Do’s of writing a successful guest post on CatPet.Club:
- Depth. The topic should be covered in-depth. This is why you should pick the right topics that could be covered with 1000-3000 words;
- Size. Your post should be at least 1000 words long;
- Grammar errors. Please, proofread your piece or use the professional proofreading services;
- Factual errors. Please, double check the facts in your piece and support them with corresponding citations if needed;
- Style. You should be familiar with the writing style of CatPet.Club’s posts and your piece should be written in a similar manner.
- No medical advices. You should be avoid any medical advices in your writing. The only exception is an article written by a certified veterinary doctor.
2 Don’ts of writing for CatPet.club:
- Irrelevant pieces. Please, pay attention that we do NOT write about home improvement, home decor or gardening. Our primary topic is cats.
- Writing to get a link only. If your primary goal is building a link for search engine optimization – please, don’t waste your time. While you can grow your exposure, network and portfolio, we put links only to the high quality sites we trust.